• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply SC Feb 17 selection board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I kinda mentioned the same thing to my OR, however, he said that a waiver was possible. We shall see. Not sure why there is a waiver, unless its due to the career pipeline expectations.

He's a Supply Officer by trade as well.

Most recent Program Authorization attached. You must commission before turning 31. Read item 4C.

Attachments

• PA 102 Supply Corps.pdf
    52.8 KB · Views: 29

13ad13boy85

What is your NEC or MOS? Just curious what your background is. Good luck, BTW.
MOS 51C. DAWIA Level 2 Contracting. I have an extensive background in the Logistics/Contracting field. My gpa and oar are on the lower side 3.1 and 45. Hoping my experience, evals, and letters from MG, BG, and COL will help offset. Thanks, same to you.

hewdawg83

I have an approved waiver so I'm not sure if there has been an additional memo since June.

Now you all are playing with my emotions! LOL! One thing I've learned in service, take everything as it comes and worse thing anyone can tell you is "no". Heck, I've taught many active duty enlisted Marines and those senior in my chain of command this process of applying for a commission in a different service. Many didn't think it was possible. With a little research and the attitude of 'the worse thing I get out of this is a no' I've shown to many that people are not stuck in the status quo and that career alternatives exist.

13ad13boy85

Now you all are playing with my emotions! LOL! One thing I've learned in service, take everything as it comes and worse thing anyone can tell you is "no". Heck, I've taught many active duty enlisted Marines and those senior in my chain of command this process of applying for a commission in a different service. Many didn't think it was possible. With a little research and the attitude of 'the worse thing I get out of this is a no' I've shown to many that people are not stuck in the status quo and that career alternatives exist.
Agreed!