• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS December 2016 IWC Board

Sar12

I can't. I didn't get a copy. I was just shown the list briefly and not long enough to memorize the whole thing. I recognized a few names because of the username they used or the details they gave in the thread. I would call your recruiter. S/He should be able to give you an answer or look it up while you are on the phone with them.

Jada7

Pro Rec Y for 1810 here. Got notified a few weeks ago but haven't posted anything until now. I have seen in other threads about folks getting their final select letter pretty quickly and others taking forever. I understand from my recruiter that the clearance has to be pretty far along before I will see anything. What "estimates" are you guys getting on possible class dates? I was told to expect May, then in a separate conversation was told March/April.

Pro Rec Y for 1810 here. Got notified a few weeks ago but haven't posted anything until now. I have seen in other threads about folks getting their final select letter pretty quickly and others taking forever. I understand from my recruiter that the clearance has to be pretty far along before I will see anything. What "estimates" are you guys getting on possible class dates? I was told to expect May, then in a separate conversation was told March/April.

Congrats! I haven't heard news yet about my FINSEL. I was told around a June-ish date. But maybe longer. I know the clearance stuff will take awhile.

exNavyOffRec

are those other 1810's? you can only compare 1810's to 1810's, it is often many months.

Jada7

are those other 1810's? you can only compare 1810's to 1810's, it is often many months.
I don't believe they were 1810's tbh. I will be patient and take the time to be as prepared as possible. Just curious from a planning perspective.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
For IWC and OCS, they are aligned with initial training/schooling. Big Navy doesn't want to pay a recent OCS Ensign to do nothing for six months.

For example: If Intel school starts in June, NRC will class folks 4-5 months prior and allow them a month or two to take of personal items OR roll back an OCS class and still graduate on time.

Lastly, I DO NOT know the IWC classes so don't ask me that.

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
Wow, selected off the December board and you already have dates? I'm jealous. That has to be a speed record.