• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good Realtors in Virginia Beach?

Eric Gardner

None
All, I know this is a very old thread, but I wanted to offer my services to any Sailor, service member or Veteran desiring real estate services in Hampton Roads. I am a retired Captain(E-2 Hawkeye NFO) now working as a Realtor with RE/MAX Alliance in Virginia Beach. I am dedicated to providing superior customer service to help you purchase, sell, or rent your home whether you are PCSing in or out, buying for the first time, or moving up to a larger home.

I also participate in the Veterans Real Estate Benefits Network. This program provides a post-closing Reward to all active duty or Veteran at an amount (up to $7500) much higher than USAA or NFCU's programs. Check out this link to learn more -http://www.vrebnetworkagent.com/wp-content/pdf/EricGardner,CAPT(ret)USN/Brochure.pdf.

Eric Gardner,
www.FlyNavyHomes.com