• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 Oct SWO Board

CK#4

This needs to happen already. It doesn't help when people are asking you daily whether or not you've heard back. I keep telling them, trust me, I will be shouting from the rooftops if I get a yes.

CK#4

Processed by NRC.

If your OC turned it in on time, and so did your processor, but NRC just didn't process it till 6 OCT, you should prob be fine. But we are all just speculating. Best thing to do is to call your processor and/or OR

exNavyOffRec

If your OC turned it in on time, and so did your processor, but NRC just didn't process it till 6 OCT, you should prob be fine. But we are all just speculating. Best thing to do is to call your processor and/or OR

He is USNR so his application is turned in directly to NRC since he doesn't go through a NRD, it is when it arrives at NRC so that is the date that needs to be known.