• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 Oct SWO Board

CK#4

NRD-LA Processor informed me of a 24 Oct SWO Board. Since the page only posted for August, which isnt open to everyone, and December, which is very far away, here you go!

Intel101

Ready too see my dream come a reality
NRD-LA Processor informed me of a 24 Oct SWO Board. Since the page only posted for August, which isnt open to everyone, and December, which is very far away, here you go!

You were right. Rufio just posted the updated schedule. SWO board taking place 24 Oct. Lets go!

CK#4

Packages due this week for SWO! Good luck everyone. Hope to hear good news for all of us applying.

C_CN

Hi,

I'm also applying to SWO, and my package is all ready to go, but when I met with my recruiter yesterday, he informed me that they had changed the minimum OAR score to 45 (in which case, I wouldn't make it with my current OAR score of 44)... has anyone else heard of this? He said they had changed it "a couple months ago".

but when I looked around online, the site that had been updated Jan 2016 said minimum score was 35, with 50+ being competitive. in which case, I don't understand why they would change it after a few months..

Intel101

Hi,

I'm also applying to SWO, and my package is all ready to go, but when I met with my recruiter yesterday, he informed me that they had changed the minimum OAR score to 45 (in which case, I wouldn't make it with my current OAR score of 44)... has anyone else heard of this? He said they had changed it "a couple months ago".

but when I looked around online, the site that had been updated Jan 2016 said minimum score was 35, with 50+ being competitive. in which case, I don't understand why they would change it after a few months..

Which website was this? The min use to be 35 and I think that was 3-4 years ago but it is now 45. Also, if it been past 90 days you can retake the OAR portion.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi,

The min 45 OAR score has been around for SWO for 3 years now. Your OR might be confused with INTEL and SUPPLY which both have up'd their GPAs and MIN OAR scores.

CK#4

Hi,

Yes, OAR has been 45 for quite some time now. If you can, please link the website to which you were viewing that said it was lower. Im sure someone on here can have that fixed if it is on an official navy site. The only job that allows for the minimum that I know of is, I believe for SEAL/Spec Ops

Intel101

Got confirmed for this board today. Realized my transcripts were not conferred couple weeks ago and got letter from school stating I will graduate on 15 November. Submitted new paperwork to processors and they gave me the green light.

Jeremy Pino

ET1 (SW/EXW) Jeremy Pino
That's great news man, glad you can submit. I received my letter for medical saying meet the medical requirements. Are they required to tell us when we are 100% good for the board?

Intel101

They should tell you it processed but I would call just to make sure. Did you submit already?