• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Meridian T-45 Crash

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Granted I haven't been paying attention for any worthy amount of time...

Am I accurate in feeling that 2016 is a particularly mishap-laden year for US military aviation?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am curious to know, do the majority of mishaps in VT land happen under instruction/supervision ( dual or instructor on wing ), because it seems so.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I am curious to know, do the majority of mishaps in VT land happen under instruction/supervision ( dual or instructor on wing ), because it seems so.
The vast majority of flights are dual, so a little more investigation would be required beyond "majority"

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh, of course. Didn't think that through. Still, sounds like something Safety Center would have a handle on. The Duty Safety Nazi is welcome to contribute.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
According to the ambulance driver...clearly an aviation "expert"...the pilots ejected by accident!
I thought they got rid of that button except in the Bat Mobile!
And Roger Moore in Cannonball Run.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
That's a different one, @MAKE VAPES. I'm not sure if there is a thread on this Tennessee crash last summer.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Strange how there can be a finding of blatant disregard for the rules across “VT-7, TW-1, and CNATRA at large” immediately followed by “No punitive action is warranted” by CNATRA Actual...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Strange how there can be a finding of blatant disregard for the rules across “VT-7, TW-1, and CNATRA at large” immediately followed by “No punitive action is warranted” by CNATRA Actual...
It's even more interesting when the AMB is reconvened to re-write it more to someone's tastes...