• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

joel794613

C'mon Oct23rd***** lol Anyone from the Chicagoland area down to chill or study up? Def be good to meet others from the around the area before going to OCS.

joel794613

congrats. Was the letter via email?
Thanks everyone, my recruiter texted me and my processor emailed it to me along with more paperwork so we can schedule my swear in date/time.

Ironically I was on the phone with my wife saying it feels like they're forgetting the May board applicants and sure enough I got all this info the second I got off the call.

zboy

None
When waiting for a date/Finsel should you be in contact more with your recruiter or processor? My recruiter is on leave until mid Sept, so I didn't know if someone else in the office would be able to find out for me. My recruiter is the only person I've ever dealt with throughout the process.

joel794613

So tbh I'm not positive if he was my processor or what, but when I said processor I was referring to: when I did my security clearance and finger prints it was a guy different from my recruiter and he seemed to have a little more intel than my recruiter did, so I stayed in contact with him also. If anything he was a secondary source of information regarding my ocs date/timeline. He is also the guy that will be there when I swear in.

I hope that makes sense.

zboy

None
So tbh I'm not positive if he was my processor or what, but when I said processor I was referring to: when I did my security clearance and finger prints it was a guy different from my recruiter and he seemed to have a little more intel than my recruiter did, so I stayed in contact with him also. If anything he was a secondary source of information regarding my ocs date/timeline. He is also the guy that will be there when I swear in.

I hope that makes sense.
Makes sense..thanks man

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
When waiting for a date/Finsel should you be in contact more with your recruiter or processor? My recruiter is on leave until mid Sept, so I didn't know if someone else in the office would be able to find out for me. My recruiter is the only person I've ever dealt with throughout the process.

I only started working with my processor when I got my OCS date. I still worked with my recruiter to sign all the paperwork and swear in but my processor has been the one sending the paperwork to OCS, obtaining my orders and itinerary, etc.

zboy

None
I only started working with my processor when I got my OCS date. I still worked with my recruiter to sign all the paperwork and swear in but my processor has been the one sending the paperwork to OCS, obtaining my orders and itinerary, etc.
Makes sense, thanks for the help!