• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 October 2016 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

I turn 29 at the end of October. If I didn't party so damn much when I was stationed in Hawaii, I would have been good to go!

I hope it works out for you, seen a few people try to get past boards with a variety of waivers but the boards have stuck by the PA, did you at least put NFO as well?

BigLuvin

pilot
None
I hope it works out for you, seen a few people try to get past boards with a variety of waivers but the boards have stuck by the PA, did you at least put NFO as well?
Thank you I appreciate it. My only hope is that they notice the CNP signed off on it as the final approver and accept it. I put NFO as my second choice. I would be ecstatic with either choice, but more so with SNA. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed and see what happens.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you I appreciate it. My only hope is that they notice the CNP signed off on it as the final approver and accept it. I put NFO as my second choice. I would be ecstatic with either choice, but more so with SNA. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed and see what happens.

A waiver just gives you the opportunity to go to board, now whether the board goes by the PA or not is up to them, I had a kid who was endorsed by a 3 star that was in the community he was going for and he was turned down by the board.

You were smart to put NFO as well, either way I think you will have a good shot at going to OCS.

Dewse5150

A waiver just gives you the opportunity to go to board, now whether the board goes by the PA or not is up to them, I had a kid who was endorsed by a 3 star that was in the community he was going for and he was turned down by the board.

You were smart to put NFO as well, either way I think you will have a good shot at going to OCS.
not all circumstances are the same, but yes a person on here that sent their application in and it was rejected and they had to wait to reapply at their next command, every time a person tries to apply without the degree in had it is all the same result, all told to reapply when degree in hand.

It might take some time to search but there are several instances on here of people trying to do what you have done.

Since I get my degree about 9 days after im in my 90 day PRD window, do you think I would be able to send my degree when I get it if the board has not yet convened? I would have already sent my package in by that time so the degree would be coming in seperately.

exNavyOffRec

Since I get my degree about 9 days after im in my 90 day PRD window, do you think I would be able to send my degree when I get it if the board has not yet convened? I would have already sent my package in by that time so the degree would be coming in seperately.

I don't know how your detailer is but the ones I worked with were pretty good about small PRD adjustments, I would see about doing a one month adjustment, that is your best bet.

sabreman

The F-86 is pretty cool
My kit went out last wensday, so this will be my board too. Supper happy to finally be done with this stage, especially considering that it took me a year to get here.

klynch

Hey guys,

Just got word from my recruiter saying the board has been pushed back to Nov 14th, with applications due Oct 17th.

Anyone else hear this yet?

jdoubleub

None
Since I have to be in an OCS class by Feb. 1 since I am a non-prior age critical applicant, is it even possible for me to still make a class?

My DOB is 06/14/1990 so I'm in the same boat, I think I have a little more leeway in time but not much.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Since I have to be in an OCS class by Feb. 1 since I am a non-prior age critical applicant, is it even possible for me to still make a class?

Definitely submit, even the non age critical people have been getting dates only 3 months after being selected, plus they've been pretty good be able at finding people dates before they age out.