• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 Supply DCO

Navy04

not necessarily, if it made it to NRC that means at least 3 people have reviewed it and said it was good to go.
i haven't heard anything from my recruiter, its safe to say to go ahead and put this board behind me and focus on the next one.....:(

Navy04

so my recruiter told me my package was pushed to the next board....what are reasons this would happen and is this good news ?

exNavyOffRec

so my recruiter told me my package was pushed to the next board....what are reasons this would happen and is this good news ?

I haven't heard of them holding an application for a year, maybe something has changed but I would ask RUFIO his thoughts.

RaginCajun

Congratulations to those selected!

To those who were not, it's highly competitive. Do whatever you can do to show improvement on your next package, continue to get in the best shape of your life, and stay motivated!

zboy

None
If you don't get selected do you have to re-do your whole package? (LORs, MEPS visit, etc.?)
not sure if supply is different, but I was pro N for nfo in may and all I did was retake the astb and resubmitted for the July board

NMG1201

not sure if supply is different, but I was pro N for nfo in may and all I did was retake the astb and resubmitted for the July board
I hope it's the same. MEPS is 3.5 hours away from me so it would be nice to not have to do that again. Did you just retake the ASTB to get a higher score? Did you have any LORs that carried over into your resubmitted application?

zboy

None
I hope it's the same. MEPS is 3.5 hours away from me so it would be nice to not have to do that again. Did you just retake the ASTB to get a higher score? Did you have any LORs that carried over into your resubmitted application?
I don't see why you would have to go back to Meps unless you got lasik or something like that...All I did to change my packet was I got higher astb scores. Not sure if that would help a lot with supply because I know with aviation boards the astb scores carry he most weight..all the lors from the first submission carried over

Hair Warrior

Contributor
You have to commission within 2 yrs of your MEPS date. However, the rest of your packet must be redone, since it will be 1 yr old. Also: DCO and OCS packets are very, very different. There is no ASTB or OAR, for starters. The selection criteria, average candidate's background, and expectations placed on Ensigns are also night and day.

Last edited:

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Just got my DCOIC dates. Anyone else out there know when their going?