• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN CEC Board

Darci2015

I've been looking for something for the Navy CEC Boards and couldn't find anything so I'm creating this thread. Anyone with news to share can post. Also, with my continued research and education, hopefully someone can answer when I have questions.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
No real gouge on any CEC boards, but I am one of the token CEC officers around these boards. I am a reservist, a DCO (direct commission officer which means I was never on AD), which means my experiences are slightly different. However, I love this community and the amazing people in it, active and reserve, and would love to talk and answer what questions I can. :) Welcome aboard!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I've been looking for something for the Navy CEC Boards and couldn't find anything so I'm creating this thread. Anyone with news to share can post. Also, with my continued research and education, hopefully someone can answer when I have questions.

Come with questions when you get your CEC interview done. They've been in the community for at least several years and can field questions and concerns you might have.

exNavyOffRec

Make a good impression on your CEC interview, that can make or break your chance of getting selected, I saw a girl with outstanding stats sink her chances by saying "my mom told me this would be good to do"

exNavyOffRec

Not the best or ideal but I’ am still crossing my fingers. Hopefully my packages as whole would count for something!!!

CEC is so small they are very selective, some of the key things they look for are a very good GPA, and that the person has their EIT (unless going for CEC collegiate), they have to look at the applications and know that the person would be able to get into a Masters program with no problems, otherwise they are picking someone that will get to LT not get to LCDR and end up being sent packing.