• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiter told me he can't submit my packet

Ace_riley

I'm from western PA. I've been working with my OR since about mid May on my packet. Everything is done and now I thought we were waiting on a MEPS date. But now he just told me he can't submit anymore pilot packets because they needed a lot earlier in the year and are at the limit for the fiscal year.

He said he doesn't know how long it's going to be but it could be as long as 5 months. Has anyone else dealt with this?

azguy

None
Welcome to the club. For what it's worth, in the military - and probably in many companies- funding decisions revolve around the fiscal year (which starts Oct 1 for the US gov't). Get used to waiting for the new FY for your promotions, receiving new orders, etc.

exNavyOffRec

I'm from western PA. I've been working with my OR since about mid May on my packet. Everything is done and now I thought we were waiting on a MEPS date. But now he just told me he can't submit anymore pilot packets because they needed a lot earlier in the year and are at the limit for the fiscal year.

He said he doesn't know how long it's going to be but it could be as long as 5 months. Has anyone else dealt with this?

They probably met their application goal and so they are sandbagging, that may not be the case but if so it sucks.

exNavyOffRec

This^^^.

Maybe brush up on your eigenvalue mathematics, Fourier transforms, and become a master of the math associated with vibration, resonance and dampening in a six DOF system.

he may have a kick ass ASTB or maybe the ASTB kicked his ass, we don't know since he didn't post his scores, with a kick ass ASTB he could just spend his time picking up chicks and working out.

Ace_riley

he may have a kick ass ASTB or maybe the ASTB kicked his ass, we don't know since he didn't post his scores, with a kick ass ASTB he could just spend his time picking up chicks and working out.

My Astb was 53 6-7-7, I had considered retaking to try and improve that OAR. What do you think