• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

JVA

Yeah, final approach speed is 160+ for those bad johnnies.
What's on the tails? (XL, RA, VN)

I couldn't tell on those. When Im at signature I see XL and VN and occasionally EN. Lot of T-45 and T-6 have been there lately too.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
I couldn't tell on those. When Im at signature I see XL and VN and occasionally EN. Lot of T-45 and T-6 have been there lately too.

There are T-38's here at Randolph but I don't think they'd be doing a lot at Bergstrom. Pretty short flight to go straight into an approach.

VN is from Vance OK & EN is ENJPT in Shepherd AFB Witchita Falls, TX.

JVA

There are T-38's here at Randolph but I don't think they'd be doing a lot at Bergstrom. Pretty short flight to go straight into an approach.

VN is from Vance OK & EN is ENJPT in Shepherd AFB Witchita Falls, TX.

Thats too cool. A buddy of mine is coming up on his ENJJPT board at AF OTS and he sent me a picture of their most recent drops... One kid went straight to the F22, a bunch to F15 and 16, and quite a few to 35 now.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
Thats too cool. A buddy of mine is coming up on his ENJJPT board at AF OTS and he sent me a picture of their most recent drops... One kid went straight to the F22, a bunch to F15 and 16, and quite a few to 35 now.

ENJJPT is pretty sweet. My former college dean was an ENJJPT grad. Wish the Navy had a similar program.

gsalg

Not leave, travel, senior officers at NRC travel often to visit NRD's as well as various other meetings/obligations.

How much longer does it usually last when this happens? Like should we expect something next week? Do we know that the board actually convened?

I had a dream last night that everyone here got their results, so I called my recruiter and she said "Oh yeah looks like they are in let me look you up and I will call you right back." She kept calling and calling, my phone was messing up and wouldn't let me pick up the call or call her back.... Needless to say it's getting bad.

exNavyOffRec

How much longer does it usually last when this happens? Like should we expect something next week? Do we know that the board actually convened?

I had a dream last night that everyone here got their results, so I called my recruiter and she said "Oh yeah looks like they are in let me look you up and I will call you right back." She kept calling and calling, my phone was messing up and wouldn't let me pick up the call or call her back.... Needless to say it's getting bad.

Depends when the senior member has time, he works on his time, not your time.

of course there could be another reason.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
I've heard the appeal of ENJJPT has diminished in recent years because you can now select heavies/FAIP out of the program, where it used to guarantee you fighter or bomber. Guaranteed T-38 time definitely seems like a plus though.

Also I'm pouring one out for you guys tonight, God knows that I'd be pulling my hair out if I had to wait this long.

flynavy830

Weekend is almost gone already, I feel some comfort knowing I'm not alone in this wait though. I would hate if everyone started getting results and some of us were in the dark, so that's good in my opinion. Caught some nice snook today, gotta love Florida fishing.

gsalg

Weekend is almost gone already, I feel some comfort knowing I'm not alone in this wait though. I would hate if everyone started getting results and some of us were in the dark, so that's good in my opinion. Caught some nice snook today, gotta love Florida fishing.

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like we are in for a much longer wait.

BlackBimM3r

Man, I miss Florida and fishing. Silly work has kept me up here and not with family in West Palm. At least I got some trigger time at the rifle range today...minor victories haha.