• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 224

Who else was on this most recent board and got selected for the winter class? I received word last week that I ship in January with an air contract.

L3gacyTW

I was on the July Board and got selected for OCC 224 with an air contract! Congratulations to you guys!

andrew90

I was on the OCC 223 board and I was selected for January, along with another candidate from my OSO office. Nice to meet you guys and Congrats!

Have you guys bought boots yet? I was looking to order a pair of Bates Lites this week but haven't tried them on before and have heard mixed things about sizing...I'm a 10.5 running shoe and I'm imaging that since we're the winter class we'll want some thicker boot socks.

andrew90

I got the jungle boots, I live in San Diego, so I was able to go to MCRD and get a pair that were used by recruits who wash out for 37.50. I also got trousers and a belt, I am with the San Diego OSO and the candidates run in them for pt on certain days

I'm imaging
Edit: "I imagine"...

Judging by the replies so far, it doesn't seem like there was many of us on this board for a January ship date.
Andrew, I've heard about the killer deals on boots you guys get out there...needless to say I'm jealous. Do the jungle boots fit true to size?

andrew90

Edit: "I imagine"...

Judging by the replies so far, it doesn't seem like there was many of us on this board for a January ship date.
Andrew, I've heard about the killer deals on boots you guys get out there...needless to say I'm jealous. Do the jungle boots fit true to size?
I typically wear a 12, and I ended up getting an 11 1/2 regular and they fit really well. I hope that helps.sorry for the delayed response

Chanke

I got the jungle boots, I live in San Diego, so I was able to go to MCRD and get a pair that were used by recruits who wash out for 37.50. I also got trousers and a belt, I am with the San Diego OSO and the candidates run in them for pt on certain days
Hey Andrew, I was selected for the winter class as well. Do you know if MCRD still has boots at that price? I don't live too far from San Diego so I might have to try to go there and pick some up.

andrew90

Hey Andrew, I was selected for the winter class as well. Do you know if MCRD still has boots at that price? I don't live too far from San Diego so I might have to try to go there and pick some up.
yes they do! what OSO office are you out of?

andrew90

Sweet! I'll have to check that out. I'm out of the Riverside office
that s cool! I've been working out with the SD OSO and have just been working out like crazy just preparing for January. I am a little hazy on the ship out date, is it January 7? Is commissioning 10 weeks after that date, considering we all make it through the evaluations?

Chanke

that s cool! I've been working out with the SD OSO and have just been working out like crazy just preparing for January. I am a little hazy on the ship out date, is it January 7? Is commissioning 10 weeks after that date, considering we all make it through the evaluations?
Yup same for me. I'm working a lot on my running to prepare for all the cardio. Yeah we ship on Jan 7 and I believe we graduate on March 18th. At least that's what I found online.
http://www.marines.mil/News/Message...17-mecep-ecp-recp-and-mcp-r-selection-boards/