• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Applications are opening back up for active duty Supply Corps. Kits due to NRC by 18 July. This is where things get complicated...

- If your NRD has not made it's Supply application submission, they are allowed to submit using the old requirements (2.5 GPA, 35 OAR).
- If your NRD has made their Supply application submission, they must submit using the new requirements (2.8 GPA, 40 OAR).
- For fleet applicants, my assumption is that you guys fall under the new requirements.

Either way, you should have at least a 3.0+ and a 50+ OAR to even have a chance at selection.

Best of luck!

TannerHead

Quick questions from a first timer.

1) How many officers conduct the board and what are there pay grades? (I.e. Five 3100 CAPTs)

2) What is the average time looked at a package? 3-5 mins a package?

3) If the board starts on 22Aug16, when will results hit the streets?

Cheers,
T

TannerHead

I know a lot of people will be screening the packages but what comprises a board? Just senior Supply Officers? If so, how many?

If you don't know the details and are just pulling info from NPC. That's cool too. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the process of the board structure.

exNavyOffRec

I know a lot of people will be screening the packages but what comprises a board? Just senior Supply Officers? If so, how many?

If you don't know the details and are just pulling info from NPC. That's cool too. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the process of the board structure.

The board results I would get would be signed by at least the senior member, often a CAPT, sometimes I would get results that were signed by all members which would be 2 more officers (LCDR/LT)

TannerHead

The board results I would get would be signed by at least the senior member, often a CAPT, sometimes I would get results that were signed by all members which would be 2 more officers (LCDR/LT)

So around 3-4 members per board. That's great info. Thank you for the help.

Chin

Applications are opening back up for active duty Supply Corps. Kits due to NRC by 18 July. This is where things get complicated...

- If your NRD has not made it's Supply application submission, they are allowed to submit using the old requirements (2.5 GPA, 35 OAR).
- If your NRD has made their Supply application submission, they must submit using the new requirements (2.8 GPA, 40 OAR).
- For fleet applicants, my assumption is that you guys fall under the new requirements.

Either way, you should have at least a 3.0+ and a 50+ OAR to even have a chance at selection.

Best of luck!
Is there a new program authorization for 3100?

Unsat

This board is for FY 17 quotas correct?

If that is the case, shouldn't there be more applicants selected?

Hi Everyone.

I am excited to find this thread and think this site eases a ton of anxiety for applicants needing a spring board to bounce their ideas off of in the down time.

This my first post on airwarriors.com. A little about me... I put a kit through for the last board (took me about 6 months to get this all together). In a nutshell I didn't get a Pro Rec N or a Pro Rec Y. My recruiter was just as confused as I was. Instead I made a list with 7 others that would be re-reviewed at this upcoming board for the first Supply Selection Board of FY17. A year ago from today I was not selected as DCO Supply in the Navy Reserve and after that I decided to go Active in my application. My first Active Package which was for the board that convened in May I believed was strong; but obviously not strong enough. I was able to add my Supply Officer interviews from my Reserve kit and transfer it into this kit a few weeks ago. I also retook the OAR so I could add better scores into the kit that will be reviewed on this Monday's Board.

Anyhow, It would be awesome to know if there are any of you other 7 on the list that transferred to this Board for review out there in airwarriors.com land. I really hope to be selected and if so maybe we can make a Facebook group.

Only time will tell!

- Mike L.

exNavyOffRec

Hi Everyone.

I am excited to find this thread and think this site eases a ton of anxiety for applicants needing a spring board to bounce their ideas off of in the down time.

This my first post on airwarriors.com. A little about me... I put a kit through for the last board (took me about 6 months to get this all together). In a nutshell I didn't get a Pro Rec N or a Pro Rec Y. My recruiter was just as confused as I was. Instead I made a list with 7 others that would be re-reviewed at this upcoming board for the first Supply Selection Board of FY17. A year ago from today I was not selected as DCO Supply in the Navy Reserve and after that I decided to go Active in my application. My first Active Package which was for the board that convened in May I believed was strong; but obviously not strong enough. I was able to add my Supply Officer interviews from my Reserve kit and transfer it into this kit a few weeks ago. I also retook the OAR so I could add better scores into the kit that will be reviewed on this Monday's Board.

Anyhow, It would be awesome to know if there are any of you other 7 on the list that transferred to this Board for review out there in airwarriors.com land. I really hope to be selected and if so maybe we can make a Facebook group.

Only time will tell!

- Mike L.

It sounds as if your application made it too late for the last board, or they cutoff the number of applications they were going to review, I have seen both happen.