• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Parkside

@SWOMan I wasn't age critical no, I somehow got lucky and only spent 2 months in here. I was selected May 18. A few weeks back there was talk in here about someone getting a call asking if they could be at Newport in 48 hours because they needed an NFO to fill an OCS slot; well, I was that guy, and turned down that offer since I couldn't really walk away from work and all with such short notice. As soon as I said no, I was thinking "shit, I'm gonna be waiting on that letter for months now." Luckily enough, it came less than 2 weeks later. Don't know if that influenced anything at all, but that's my story in here.

SigmundBreud

Still waiting as well. Kind of getting this odd feeling that I'm one of the last ones from the DEC 7th SNA board who hasn't gotten their FINSEL yet. Hopefully that means I'll be hearing something soon.

TC2014

Hey so I'm not sure where to post this but this thread seemed closest to the issue. My officers recruiter has been iffy since the beginning, taking a long time to respond to emails, not responding until I emailed him to follow up, etc. so about a month ago I sent him paperwork for MEPS with medical docs for park. He didn't get to it till about two weeks later. He said he sent them in and I've emailed asking for an update, but after about 3 weeks now he emailed back saying he hasn't heard anything. Does a MEPS appointment usually take so long to schedule? Anyone have any insight? I'm just antsy as my 26 birthday was two months ago and I don't want to miss the age deadline for aviation

gsalg

Hey so I'm not sure where to post this but this thread seemed closest to the issue. My officers recruiter has been iffy since the beginning, taking a long time to respond to emails, not responding until I emailed him to follow up, etc. so about a month ago I sent him paperwork for MEPS with medical docs for park. He didn't get to it till about two weeks later. He said he sent them in and I've emailed asking for an update, but after about 3 weeks now he emailed back saying he hasn't heard anything. Does a MEPS appointment usually take so long to schedule? Anyone have any insight? I'm just antsy as my 26 birthday was two months ago and I don't want to miss the age deadline for aviation

Have you taken the ASTB?

Has anyone else from the May 18th SNA/NFO board been told by their recruiters to plan for October??? Last week mine said to prepare for August/early September and this week he switched and said probably not until October. Can anyone relate?