• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 July Pilot/NFO Board

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
I guess it's my own way of dealing with the wait. I'm keeping myself pretty busy though, bought a boat and have been fishing whenever I can. Positive mental attitude as well, I really wish everyone the best I know how hard the process can be.

I've just been working a lot of OT and playing golf to keep my mind off of it. Fishing would be perfect but where I live in TX isn't so great for it.

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
No way!! That's awesome..did you play in college?

Nope, I played Lacrosse in college. I do course maintenance at TPC San Antonio. Nothing too flashy, but it's got excellent perks, like unlimited playing privileges. I've gotten about $3,000 worth of golf for free since I began working there 3 months ago.

zboy

None
Nope, I played Lacrosse in college. I do course maintenance at TPC San Antonio. Nothing too flashy, but it's got excellent perks, like unlimited playing privileges. I've gotten about $3,000 worth of golf for free since I began working there 3 months ago.
That's sick!!! I played in college so golf was pretty much my life..they host the Valero open don't they?

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
That's sick!!! I played in college so golf was pretty much my life..they host the Valero open don't they?

Indeed. Unfortunately, I began work a week and a half after the Valero, missed out on all of the free gear they throw at the employees.

KevinKC

If the timeline is the same from May board, we should be hearing back tmrw... nervous. Hope we can hear some good news back!