• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New MIN Requirements for Supply

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Team,

The program authorization has changed for Supply. Two big changes:

- MIN GPA is now a 2.8 vice 2.5
- MIN OAR score is now a 40 vice 35

All other reqs (29 max age, waiverable to 31+ for prior or active, STEM/business majors) remain unchanged.

Gabby Lynn

thank you again just wanted to have it in writing because nothing is set in stone until its in black and white ! now to show the officer on my ship that is helping me so he can verify the changes as well ! appreciate it again !!

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Porkchop.gif

trump-chop-800x430.png

Navy04

Based on where this is being posted... What do you think?

I was just curious considering i just submitted a DCO package and my undergrad GPA is 2.67. However, my graduate degree (In-Progress) GPA is 3.875 so im not sure how they would look / judge the two separate GPAs. Was curious if they are going to make that DCO REQ as well that's all. I know this is not the correct thread. But do you have a copy of the Supply 2015-2016 Program Authorization or know where I can find it? I have only seen the 2011 - 2013 version.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

I was just curious considering i just submitted a DCO package and my undergrad GPA is 2.67. However, my graduate degree (In-Progress) GPA is 3.875 so im not sure how they would look / judge the two separate GPAs. Was curious if they are going to make that DCO REQ as well that's all. I know this is not the correct thread. But do you have a copy of the Supply 2015-2016 Program Authorization or know where I can find it? I have only seen the 2011 - 2013 version.

Did you ask your recruiter to check the PA and/or where you stack up?

Navy04

Did you ask your recruiter to check the PA and/or where you stack up?
I spoke with my OR recruiter today and he explained they add your undergrad and graduate GPA to get your "overall" that way. If I was finished with my Masters my understanding would be they would use the overall for that..Does that sound right?

Haybee

Team,

The program authorization has changed for Supply. Two big changes:

- MIN GPA is now a 2.8 vice 2.5
- MIN OAR score is now a 40 vice 35

All other reqs (29 max age, waiverable to 31+ for prior or active, STEM/business majors) remain unchanged.

Please Can an age waiver be given to a 32 year old active duty member with a background in Electrical/Electronic Engineering? I am presently 32 years old but joined the navy when i was 29 years old. i am also currently having my graduate studies in ICT security. When I asked questions around it was only one person that sent me an age waiver form which i still have in my email and every other persons turned me down saying that I am already 32 years.

Sincerely,

EM2 (SW) Bamgbose

Haybee

So sorry RUFiO181 for still having another reply down below, this is just out of curiosity as i am gradually laying a stack of my OCS package.
I got a short exert from the PA102 you attached and this is it....

Age: Applicants must be at least 19 years old and be of such age that they will not have passed their 29th birthday on their commissioning date. Maximum age limit may be adjusted for personnel with prior active service who possess particularly exceptional qualifications, skills, and experience provided the applicant can be commissioned prior to their 31st birthday. Supply Corps Officer Community Manager will carefully consider each request. Age waiver requests will not be automatically approved.

So I want to believe i am not qualified because I am 32 years of age now.

FormerRecruitingGuru

You didn't search hard enough. The PA is in this thread.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Please Can an age waiver be given to a 32 year old active duty member with a background in Electrical/Electronic Engineering? I am presently 32 years old but joined the navy when i was 29 years old. i am also currently having my graduate studies in ICT security. When I asked questions around it was only one person that sent me an age waiver form which i still have in my email and every other persons turned me down saying that I am already 32 years.

Sincerely,

EM2 (SW) Bamgbose

More than likely will be a no-go. You weren't eligible when you joined the Navy at 29 and once again being 32 with some enlisted time.