• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

Los_23

I have also been following this thread for a while. Pro Rec Y. Active duty EM1 Currently stationed on PC9 USS Chinook foward deployed in Bahrain. I look foward to working with everyone. For those not selected don't give up, my current XO didn't get selected until his 3rd time applying. If anyone has any questions message me. Thanks.
Congrats EM1, Can you post your stats?

BA liberal studies 3.7 gpa
Oar-45
Evals Ep/mp frocking/ EP/ MP reporting/
Qualified EOOW
Command collaterals: UPC and CCC due to small command not having an NC. Electrical Safety Officer
9 years active duty, 3 deployments and 1 overseas tour (currently in Bahrain PC9)

Andrew3376

Congrats! I'm also in SA. My recruiter told me there were zero selects from this district, yet you're the second person I've seen post favorable results. I need to figure out where he got the info.

Representing from the countdown city!! Yeah I've been working from the recruiting office off of Bandera Rd. you?

gmm1115

Pro-Rec N for me. Not going to lie, I am pretty disappointed; I thought my package was pretty solid (3.8 GPA, 59 ASTB, 4 LORs, no waivers). It must have been a very competitive board. Hopefully, I can apply again and get selected. Congrats to those who were selected!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Pro-Rec N for me. Not going to lie, I am pretty disappointed; I thought my package was pretty solid (3.8 GPA, 59 ASTB, 4 LORs, no waivers). It must have been a very competitive board. Hopefully, I can apply again and get selected. Congrats to those who were selected!

There's a lessons learned forum on here. I'd go through that and see how you can improve for next time.

My recruiter is telling me I need to sign some enlistment paperwork before I get my ocs date. Does this mean if I fail ocs I'm automatically enlisted or what?

SWOMan

I think waiting for the ship date might be worse than waiting on the board to sit.
it definitely is.... but remember last week there was no chance of getting one anyway. Hopefully this week there is a fresh batch of signed documents.