• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

gkisler

pilot
Newly Renovated 2 Bed 1 Bath with canyon views. Walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, grocery, retail stores and Balboa Park. Located 10 minutes from airport and downtown San Diego, easy access to major highways and interstates. Five minutes from Balboa Naval Medical Center, 10-12 minutes from Coronado Bridge. Newly remodeled bathroom and kitchen with all new major appliances, flooring, and cabinets. Private utility/office/storage room with w/d hook up. Open street parking. Shared patio area. $1900/month, available now. If interested, please call or text 360-320-1821, or 850-529-4399. Email me at gabrion.kisler@me.com and I can email pictures. I just got here last summer from the HT's and would love to have an aviator as a neighbor. The apartment is small but everything is new in a great neighborhood walking distance to some great bars and restaurants.

Bedrooms-2
Bathrooms-1
Other rooms- Bonus utility room with washer and dryer hook up
Home Features
-Garbage disposal
-Microwave (new)
-Gas Range/Oven (new)
-Refrigerator (new)
-Dishwasher (new)
-Gas Heater (new)
-Ceiling Fans (new) LR, BR1, BR2
Building and Construction