• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 17 April 2016

MM1 SS/DV

Congratulations to everyone who has received a Final Select letter for the April 17th OCS class. I did not see a thread already listed, so I hope this is sufficient.

Knightsnation

Knightsnation
I am going for Supply. I see that you got Pro-Reced for both SNA and NFO, which will you be going for?

You are going to have a very quick turn around from OCS to Supply school. Your graduation date is July 8th and supply school starts July 12th. I'll be in the March 27th OCS class, also for supply.

You are going to have a very quick turn around from OCS to Supply school. Your graduation date is July 8th and supply school starts July 12th. I'll be in the March 27th OCS class, also for supply.
Good to know, I was wondering when Supply school was going to start. Where did you find that information?