• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Golden Car Wings

Tailspin45

Occurred to me that this would be a perfect 3D printer product. But small market, handling, and shipping would make it either a losing proposition or far too expensive.

My solution? We need to hire a lot more Nasal Radiators and Non-Flying Officers so the market is bigger.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't think they are still available, I've been looking for a set of single anchor types myself.
Try a PM to AirPirate, he was handling the ordering of these wings back in 2012. He hasn't posted on AW in about 4 months, so I have no idea of his present location/status. I got 2 of the single anchor type, and they were NICE!:)
BzB

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Try a PM to AirPirate, he was handling the ordering of these wings back in 2012. He hasn't posted on AW in about 4 months, so I have no idea of his present location/status. I got 2 of the single anchor type, and they were NICE!:)
BzB

I messaged him a few months ago, he said he would see if he had any left due to multiple PCS's, but I never heard anything after that.

Tailspin45

Try this, it was advertised on the bulletin board here at NASCC.
Fan-f'ing-tastic. Thank you!

[A few minutes later]

Oops. Not so fast, Abernathy.

Clicked to order, and it took me to another product, with zero items in cart.

Used email listed on Contact US page and got
"<sales@militaryautoemblems.com>:
child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full."

Oh well...

Last edited:

Mateo

pilot

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpeg