• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRO-REC Y SWO

ducks15

from what I've read/heard, it looks like the earliest we might ship is January, seeing as there are no OCS classes starting in December

Brooksssiiieee

Yeah, im good with all that. I was astounded seeing an applicant from this board heading to OCS in NOV... and ive seen numerous SNA's from SEP board going in NOV as well. Only time will tell I suppose... I also was posting here to make sure you all were still here and haven't went to OCS without me.. it's been so quiet! lol

Outdoorsman

Yeah it has been quiet. I keep checking the thread every day for any tidbits of news anyway. I very briefly spoke with my recruiter today he says he has no info on potential dates for me yet but he'll let me know when he hears anything. Hope the wait is treating everyone well! As much as I can't wait to go, a potential January date does have some benefits: a Christmas with the family does sound nice. So either way, going before or going after December both have their benefits.

ducks15

Yeah it has been quiet. I keep checking the thread every day for any tidbits of news anyway. I very briefly spoke with my recruiter today he says he has no info on potential dates for me yet but he'll let me know when he hears anything. Hope the wait is treating everyone well! As much as I can't wait to go, a potential January date does have some benefits: a Christmas with the family does sound nice. So either way, going before or going after December both have their benefits.
i totally agree. one last Christmas would be appreciated

Brooksssiiieee

My recruiter gave me a date as well today, my FINSEL is still waiting on one more signature... but he says they have me penciled in the for the 03JAN class.

I just had to correct a paper that was submitted today, had to go through my CC rather than the OR but I believe it is corrected. Hopefully find out something soon!

SWOALEXANDER

My OR didn't know anything about a penciled in date, but told me that my NRD was told to expect FINSEL letters within the next week.

SharkBait

My OR didn't know anything about a penciled in date, but told me that my NRD was told to expect FINSEL letters within the next week.
Hope that is right for all of us. Knowing an approximate date is nice but I would much rather hold the paper in my hands.

csabol

Was able to verify that "someone" is "working on my situation" and that "they know about it". Glad I was finally able to get some solid information.