• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

50. Cal bottle openers

Malo83

Keep the Faith
Picked up a couple at the Lemoore NEX :cool:
http://www.bullets2bandages.org/military-bottle-openers/
US_Navy_.50_Cal_Bottle_Opener__74661.1427606583.600.600.jpg

MGoBrew11

pilot
Nice! I've bought a couple off of Bottle Breachers as birthday presents. They were very well received. Were there any at the NEX with wings engraved on them? Bottle Breachers told me they could not do that for copyright issues.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bottle Breachers was recently featured on Shark Tank. They got a deal and the NEX placement is part of expanding operations. Started by a SEAL while on active duty, his wife ran it while he was deployed. He is out and they are now all in.

MGoBrew11

pilot
Yeah, Shark Tank is actually how I found them. Good to hear they are expanding to the NEX.

Last edited:

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Watch out, your local installation will make you register them as inert ordnance and then you'll have to inventory them every month.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Having one of these in your bag, this would NOT go over very well going through some south American countries. :eek: