• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 Bed/ 2 Bath in Meridian, MS (Dalewood Lake)

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
I have a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for rent at Dalewood Lake. It's located on one of the canals leading to the main lake. Dalewood lake is the hangout during the spring and summer months. The lake allows powered boats and has a beach area as well.

The house has a 120" projector screen with surround sound setup in the living room. There is a shed out back that has electricity run to it. Perfect as a workshop or painting area. Located only 15 minutes from the back gate of NAS Meridian and a short drive to all the restaurants in town.

It'll be available the first week of December, 2014.
Asking $800/month. This includes Sewage Fee ($50/month) and Dalewood Fee ($600/year). If you are interested please e-mail
james.kobyra AT navy.mil

I can add pictures and give further information upon request.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
This great house is still available. You can contact me either here on airwarriors or through james.kobyra AT navy.mil