• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Derek O

Did you two find anything out yet? I hate this waiting game... I wish I at least knew a tentative date so I can start getting things figured out for before I have to leave ( what to do with house, dogs, ect).

Give Paul a call. He will tell you your penciled in date. That's how I got mine. I'm in the same boat with the house and dogs, not sure what the best course of action is, pack it up first, after, during. Who knows.

Knightsnation

Knightsnation
Did you two find anything out yet? I hate this waiting game... I wish I at least knew a tentative date so I can start getting things figured out for before I have to leave ( what to do with house, dogs, ect).
I haven't heard anything yet. I'm going for supply as well.

exNavyOffRec

Found out the other day that my stay in purgatory has been unnecessarily extended because my recruiter lied to me. Told me he put my transcript information into the system so I could get my FINSEL, then got an email from my processor 3 weeks later asking where my transcripts were. Glad to know my recruiter takes care of his people -_-. Also refusing to answer emails to rub salt in the wound.

A recruiter doesn't upload documents into the system, the processor does, he very well may have failed to give the document to the processor though.

hrtrice

Pro-Rec Y SWO
A recruiter doesn't upload documents into the system, the processor does, he very well may have failed to give the document to the processor though.
Oh I see. Thanks for the clarification. That's what it was then. Because he never downloaded the transcript to give to my processor. Either way he said he had handled it and didn't. A bit frustrating honestly.

KAT_AWO

Give Paul a call. He will tell you your penciled in date. That's how I got mine. I'm in the same boat with the house and dogs, not sure what the best course of action is, pack it up first, after, during. Who knows.

I emailed him Friday morning and hope to have a reply by Tuesday or Wednesday. I would understand if I didnt. Imagine all the people who email and call him asking the "what day am I leaving" question. It would be nice to know though.

I plan on giving my dogs to my mom in Missouri and am debating renting my house out here in Florida considering OCS is 3 months then schooling after is 7 months, no telling where I will go after either.

KAT_AWO

I haven't heard anything yet. I'm going for supply as well.

Got an email back from Paul this morning. He said: "No date yet." I just gotta be patient and wait. The date will be here before I know it, I'm sure. :)

Derek O

Got an email back from Paul this morning. He said: "No date yet." I just gotta be patient and wait. The date will be here before I know it, I'm sure. :)

That's strange, I wonder why you're not penciled in yet. And yeah, it'll happen eventually. This wait is by far worse than waiting for the boards to meet. That was easy compared to waiting to find out a date haha.

exNavyOffRec

That's strange, I wonder why you're not penciled in yet. And yeah, it'll happen eventually. This wait is by far worse than waiting for the boards to meet. That was easy compared to waiting to find out a date haha.

Different designators have different wait times, small designators such as anything IDC, Supply, and CEC can have long wait times, 4 months, 9 months, etc.....

Leon

Filthy No-Qual SWO
I guess my stay just got extended a little, because it's only now that command took me out off the SWO board so I could get moving on NFO. Also, my fingerprints somehow got lost.

At least my friends in Chinese Intelligence can make a copy.

Tim241

Congrats! You were the Aug 24 SWO board correct? I'm still waiting on my FINSEL. It looks like my fingerprints didn't take so I had to go get them done again...now I'm just waiting on OPM to start the investigation then I should get my OCS date hopefully.

irish08slasher

Irishslasher
Congrats! You were the Aug 24 SWO board correct? I'm still waiting on my FINSEL. It looks like my fingerprints didn't take so I had to go get them done again...now I'm just waiting on OPM to start the investigation then I should get my OCS date hopefully.

Fair winds to you.