• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future Supply Board Dates?

Phoenix19917

Well without my prompting my recruiter told me today that kits have to be in by next Wednesday for an upcoming November Supply Board

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
Well without my prompting my recruiter told me today that kits have to be in by next Wednesday for an upcoming November Supply Board
After this I received a call too. My kit is going, without any updates since submission quite some time ago.

Best of luck to you.

goldmanharry91

Just found out Tuesday, after a few long months in purgatory, that the program manager accepted my packet without an interview with a captain and is at board. Great surprise to start the week. Good luck everyone!

Phoenix19917

Glad you guys made it in, if this board tracks the same timeline of the past two boards then we should expect results out by the 25th , hoping for sooner but no big deal.

Chin what are your stats if you don't mind me asking ?

Chin

Glad you guys made it in, if this board tracks the same timeline of the past two boards then we should expect results out by the 25th , hoping for sooner but no big deal.

Chin what are your stats if you don't mind me asking ?

My stats are as follows
OAR 44
B.S. Occupational Safety GPA 3.75
AD 8 Yrs. BM1
3 interview with O5 supply corps officer, recommended selection on first submission.
1 LOR from my command OIC 05 commander. Another from the President of a local volunteer organization where i collected inventory control, supply chain management, and money flow from donations.
I know where my weakness are. Its in my degree and logistic experience. I volunteered for more than two years and handled donations valued 67,000$. In my interviews and LORs all habe write ups gear towards exceptional leadership and management. Motivational statement, i related how it will help me as a SUUPO for handling HAZMAT, fuel replenishment, environmental standards...etc which my degree focused on OSHA regulations.
Anyways, who knows what the board wants? I am really anxious of this wait time.