• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2015

JAW8244

I was hoping to get in on this facebook group if it is not too late. I feel like I am a little late joining the party. Jesse Wimsett

Mbalich

I found out that this will be my class date. Definitely excited to be headed out soon. Would someone mind sending me the info for the Facebook page? Thank you!

Tory

Just found out that this will be my husband's class :) could some one forward me the info for Facebook page? Congrats everyone! :)

Hopefulsuppo

I just found out that this was my OCS date hope to join FB group. I orginally thought I was going in november it came as a shock lol

VT2Navy15

I have been told that this is my tentative date. I am still waiting on a finsel. I just thought I would get a thread going! Hopefully more people will be hearing this date soon.

Hi, I will be reporting to Newport for the 18 Oct 2015 Class. I have some questions and was hoping to connect with some others before departure. I have been looking for the facebook page for this group with no luck but now that I see there is one (according to this thread) would it be too late to join? Thank you! Two weeks - getting excited!

mhunter

None
Hi, I will be reporting to Newport for the 18 Oct 2015 Class. I have some questions and was hoping to connect with some others before departure. I have been looking for the facebook page for this group with no luck but now that I see there is one (according to this thread) would it be too late to join? Thank you! Two weeks - getting excited!
Sending you a PM!