• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Next Pilot/NFO Board 30 June 2015

FireFor3ffect

Just to be clear... the last board deadline was 16 June... so it's possible to have a board mid August/September? And how long does it typically takes the board to come out with the results?
It's much more likely to be Sept/Oct. Once the board has been held it takes a couple days for results to be posted. Active duty is notified first and the everyone else. You'll most likely know a week or two later then you'll go into FINSEL purgatory until you get your OCS date.

speedroller

Rangers
Just to be clear... the last board deadline was 16 June... so it's possible to have a board mid August/September? And how long does it typically takes the board to come out with the results?
From what I heard it was 5 June. Expected to have the next board around October time frame. There is a thread on the new board, check it out. I believe results are announced shortly after, I'd say around 5 business days, the board had convened. Usually priors get their answers first then all others.

mb1685

The deadline to have packages submitted is generally a few weeks before the board actually meets, and I believe the last board actually ended up meeting a couple of days late (at the start of July). I definitely wouldn't expect one in August.

andre lane

PILOT1906
Selected for SNA! What a huge burst of energy I just felt! I've been working on this since last May, but had to swap recruiters and it backed me up. So excited, and congrats to everyone else!
When did the board start? I'm trying to get an idea of how long do I need to wait before the results comes out

andre lane

PILOT1906
birthday or that day of the month, for example if a person has 18 months of eligible waiver time and has a birth date of Jan 15th, his waiver time would be good until July 15th, 1 year and 6 months later

I'm confused about the age waiver policy. Navyoffrec can you clear this up for me?

exNavyOffRec

I'm confused about the age waiver policy. Navyoffrec can you clear this up for me?

one month active duty = potential one month waiver time

if a designator has a max age of 27 but has a waiver for active duty up to age 29 then if the person has 24 months of active duty time he can commission up to age 29