• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO O-4 on CNN this morning.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is that right behind a Chief saying "watch this shit"
The four most dangerous phrases in the Navy:
A Seaman saying "I learned this in boot camp," an Ensign saying "in my experience," a hinge saying "I was just thinking," and a Master Chief chuckling to himself and saying "watch this shit."

exNavyOffRec

The four most dangerous phrases in the Navy:
A Seaman saying "I learned this in boot camp," an Ensign saying "in my experience," a hinge saying "I was just thinking," and a Master Chief chuckling to himself and saying "watch this shit."

That is what I was trying to remember, thanks for finding it.

It should be revised though, given how things have gone the past several years now you usually only hear a MCPO going "yes ADM/CAPT/CDR that is a great idea", the SCPO's go "yes MCPO anything you need MCPO" (because they are trying to get a good FITREP to become MCPO), so the CPO's are the only ones going "watch this shit" and yes I have said something similar to that before, it was during a dual down that wasn't a drill and I was working on getting the engineroom back up.