• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 SEP 2015 OCS Class

PettyOfficerCJ

Hello to all who join this class. I know it's somewhat early, but, since I've been given verbals for this class, I decided to go ahead and start a thread for it. I should have my FINSEL soon and hopefully will be staying in this class. Here's to a summer of getting ready!

Jackson Walters

how long after you passed the board did you receive verbals? I was selected in April but my recruiter hasn't gotten back any information to me and has been silent...

PettyOfficerCJ

It took me a couple months to finalize my medical stuff so that added to the time. Have you gotten your medical "ok" for OCS? Honestly, you got picked up for pilot so you may even have actual orders by the end of this month. No promises, but you guys go fast. I was selected last Sept for IW. After several months of not knowing, I was at least able to bug someone to find out when I might be going. I was told in April that I would be in this class. They don't seem (or need) to plan that far out for pilots.

Jackson Walters

by medical do you MEPS? I was cleared at MEPS long before i applied... the only thing that my recruiter was telling me was that my college transcripts may take a while to process as I only 100% graduated a little over a month ago. but other than that I've been in the dark for quite some time. last paperwork i remember filling out was a life insurance policy

PettyOfficerCJ

You've only been waiting a few weeks then. Definitely give it more time. Being a pilot, I could see you having orders before the end of the summer even though they just recently got your transcripts. Hope that helps!