• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

CuBs2105

@NavyOffRec, how much does our PRD factor in to the FINSEL letter? My PRD was may of this year so I can transfer at any point and my orders were canceled because of my selection. I'm in a weird limbo state where I can't do anything at my current job because my permissions were taken away and

exNavyOffRec

@NavyOffRec, how much does our PRD factor in to the FINSEL letter? My PRD was may of this year so I can transfer at any point and my orders were canceled because of my selection. I'm in a weird limbo state where I can't do anything at my current job because my permissions were taken away and

PRD really doesn't factor in, when the CO says you can go does, it is just a waiting game.

What permissions were taken away? What do you do?

CuBs2105

I'm an avionics instructor and because of my PRD and a lot of our course software requiring CAC login, the system deleted me. I can't get it back because my PRD has not shifted from my old one, making me pretty much useless.

AltiusOne

Pro-Rec Y SNA
Are there still any SNA applicants from the april board that are still waiting for FINSEL?

Still waiting as well. Sorting through the posts in here, I know that the minimum amount of time given from FINSEL to OCS class date can vary quite a bit, but is there a point where us non-age critical folks would be safe saying we're not in a given class? The July 26th class for example.

I am guessing the answer will likely be no, I just don't want to plan any sort of trip and be ordered to report to OCS within a week timeframe.

mz247

Still waiting as well. Sorting through the posts in here, I know that the minimum amount of time given from FINSEL to OCS class date can vary quite a bit, but is there a point where us non-age critical folks would be safe saying we're not in a given class? The July 26th class for example.

I am guessing the answer will likely be no, I just don't want to plan any sort of trip and be ordered to report to OCS within a week timeframe.
From what I read a 2 month notice was standard
But who knows...