• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Add Wings to your profile: Pinning on new wings

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I've got a few hours' downtime between today's winging and the sandblasting of my liver to follow. Figured I'd get this check in the box. Wing me up, Scotty!
Careful now, you're inner nerd is showing! :eek:

By the way, congrats on those wings. :) Second star and on through the night. :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've got a few hours' downtime between today's winging and the sandblasting of my liver to follow. Figured I'd get this check in the box. Wing me up, Scotty!
Sandblasting one's liver. That's a new expression that I'll have to put into service. :) Ethanol sandblaster could be a good name for a drink... or a metal band.

Congratulations, Bass. Welcome to the club!

bdr2489

60R Pilot
pilot
If you'll note the blurb at the top of the page:

None of your IPs resolve to a fleet concentration area, so a little more info would probably be helpful.

Sorry about that, it should be updated now. Never realized I hadn't filled it out. Concentration area is HSM