• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 27 CEC Board

tluong14

Who here will be in the April board? I missed the last two boards because of paperwork issues.

Last edited:

tluong14

Hopefully, I'm in FY15, but the board schedule indicates it's convening for FY16/FY17/18 selection.

Did you call the processor to ensure your kit was screen before heading to the board?

Matt Sanders

Hopefully, I'm in FY15, but the board schedule indicates it's convening for FY16/FY17/18 selection.

Did you call the processor to ensure your kit was screen before heading to the board?
Oh okay. They told me my package is sitting at the board. It was suppose to be looked at last board but I guess they decided not to or my recruiter did not get it there in time but either way they said its there now waiting for next board

stew1350

I had paperwork issues too, and don't know if I was even up for consideration in January. If not, I should have everything ready for April.

tluong14

Two more weeks until we know our faiths!!!! In previous board, the results where disseminated two days after the board convened.

tluong14

Rufio,
How many applicants normally apply to the CEC? I know it's a small community relative to SWO, SNA, and IDC from all the posts I've read.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Rufio,
How many applicants normally apply to the CEC? I know it's a small community relative to SWO, SNA, and IDC from all the posts I've read.
Just to give you an idea of how small the community is, as of the start of the FY, there were 726 CEC officers in the Reserves and 1300 on AD. (this is O1-O10 though the highest we have is O8.) In contrast, AD Navy has around 5,000 URL O1s.

No clue how many applicants, but it is a super small community. :) Best of luck to all those going to the CEC Board!