• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your favorite/Least favorite chow at OCS

Kiloco_2plt

Nasty Candidate
I liked the hamburgers best. They always gave us enough to make two, and you could cram those down pretty fast.

Our company GySgt. Usually let us get seconds from the hot chow line after the staff had eaten, as long as there was enough left to justify the seconds.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
the best part of the hot chow was watching all of the tools who still didnt know what to do during colors during week 6

usmcecho4

pilot
For some reason back in 01 they served crab legs at Bobo. I didn't try them for fear of mess and limited time. Anyone else remember that?

Semper Fi,
usmcecho4

Kycntryboy

pilot
Sounds like you guys have a much better chow hall than the one they offer for the blue side OCS. However we had King crab leb one day and lobster another, besides that everything was "*fill in name on meat* creole"

Lawman

None
For some reason back in 01 they served crab legs at Bobo. I didn't try them for fear of mess and limited time. Anyone else remember that?

Semper Fi,
usmcecho4

How the hell do you eat crab legs with one hand....:confused:

KR220

Did anyone ever have those Peanut Butter Cookies every now and again in the chow hall?

My small slice of heaven at OCS..... :)

Ventilee

pilot
Contributor
The only good part about being duty platoon was that we occasionally got to eat some of the leftover hot chow.

Other than that, I hated hot chow pick up and duty platoon.