• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your favorite/Least favorite chow at OCS

Armorer

Favorite (not counting 4th of July surf n turf ): Roast pork with gravy. It was pretty thick and moist from what I remember.

Least Favorite (not counting boxed nasties): salisbury steak.

Lawman

None
Favorite Meal: Beef tips and Egg noodles. You could slurp that stuff down in seconds.

Least Favorite meal: That mexican mystery meal they had a couple times.

Favorite MRE: Shrimp Jambalia

Least Favortie: Cheese Omlet, Im allergic to something in it cause I throw up every time

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Gotta go with the Chili Mac on this one... always served with grilled cheese and guarunteed to cleanse any residual MREs from the system. I don't think that there was a bad meal at OCS.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
the muffins did kick ass but those last couple days of breakfast I couldnt eat them anymore. I wasnt a big fan of that chili mac stuff. My favorite part of the meals was the french toast and the white cake.

Armorer

sunday brunch

from what i remember, OCS sunday brunch was pretty bountiful. There would be stacks of bagels and even more pastries (pecan pie was really good) than usual, and the hotline even served hot dogs/fries along with breakfast food. is it still the same way?

I didn't like the OCS hashbrowns though; it was a pile of tiny potato nuggets that took too long to eat.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
yeah brunch is still setup like that. Bobo's was no doubt the best during libo. I didnt even know they had a soda fountain a coffee maker untill i went there during libo

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You went to the chohall while on Libo?
I left as soon as libo was sounded and got back maybe an hour before it secured.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Saturday noon chow. Always hamburgers, hot dogs, and beans. That and it was always right before inspection and libo.