• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Would you want to be the last guy selected for an airframe?

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
Maybe on UDP if they included the TRANSPAC.
Don't think for one minute that those aren't cherry picked numbers. Hornet bubbas are not getting 25 hours a month at home- unless one guy who was the sole section/division lead/NSI/LATTI was abused and flown every day he could be...

That MAG CO wants to make sure you don't quit before you get to him. Go find your closest IP who flew Hornets and ask him if any of his buddies got 25 hours last month.

Not that I don't doubt your misgivings about accuracy....but how in the fuck would you know? You've been out of TACAIR for the better part of the last 3-4 years.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Not that I don't doubt your misgivings about accuracy....but how in the fuck would you know? You've been out of TACAIR for the better part of the last 3-4 years.

True. Though that doesn't mean I don't have friends that I talk to on a regular basis who are still in that world.

Me: "Hey dude, Sidney Crosby is a douchebag and the Pens suck! ... oh, and are dudes in Miramar getting 25 hours?"

Buddy: "A- go fuck yourself, you guys got lucky, and B- uh, no. Not unless... (my comment above)"

Me: "Don't be jealous, you know you're going to jump on the Vegas bandwagon now, and I thought so."