• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winging

Flyneagle

I am trying to find info relating to winging banners? Yes it is a just a subject and not a question, but any help would be appreciated!

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
There was a flyer in the head in the HT building when I was about to get winged, but thats as much info as I can give you. Someone in the area made them, but I don't know the number or anything else. Sorry.

Reactions: E5B

Scamahmrd

Boiler Up!
pilot
I know SOSA (Student Officers' Spouse's Association) makes them. They have flyers with contact info in the housing office. You might want to try contacting them.

Circle K

pilot
My wife is working on one right now for June 30. There really isn't any gouge for them. She walked around the Pines and looked at what other people did. None of them were the same. I can tell you what she did, but SOSA may have a totally different method, and I'm sure you can find someone who will make one for a fee of some sort.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Whoever is head of SOSA should have a small "kit" with an outline of the wings, etc. Talk to the wives you may see around Whiting Pines and they'll most likely be able to point you in the right direction.