• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winging Card???

billiken2002

pilot
So, just got winged yesterday, and in my big packet of certificates there was a wallet sized card certifying that I am a NAVAL AVIATOR signed by CNATRA. Anyone have an idea what this is? Am I supposed to carry this? My ticket for free drinks and getting out of speeding violations???

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
So, just got winged yesterday, and in my big packet of certificates there was a wallet sized card certifying that I am a NAVAL AVIATOR signed by CNATRA. Anyone have an idea what this is? Am I supposed to carry this? My ticket for free drinks and getting out of speeding violations???
Carry it in your wallet. When you go to the club you throw it on the bar and demand to see all the other guy's cards. If they don't have it, they buy the round.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Carry it in your wallet. When you go to the club you throw it on the bar and demand to see all the other guy's cards. If they don't have it, they buy the round.

My sarcasm detector broke yesterday, so thought I'd ask...

Is this a P-3 thing or are you joking?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Matt,
You better find yours or they'll turn you away at the RAG (or make you the spy)

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
I got the card too. As yet it sits with no purpose in my desk drawer. No one has ever asked to see my naval aviator license.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
put it in your wallet in that clear slot where your ID is supposed to go, then whip it out when people ask for your ID....make sure you get pissed when people give you that puzzled "WTF is this" look.