• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why I hate the Air Farce.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe2surf

I believe the dirt is from a dirt runway at Edwards AFB on one of their many dry lakebeds. This picture was taken during the test runs for dirt LZ's landings for the C-17 to see if its engines would FOD out from all the dirt and dust.

beau

hehe......."get that ugly POS of my ship" Captain Crunch. Any of you guys see the footage of the C-130 landing on a carrier back in the day on Wings. That was weird because it was real!

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

wali

Nice Touch up job Guy; I don't think that the Captain or the Air Boss will be happy after what happens to the "Bridge"(which I think will be gone) after the Wings of this Globemaster chop it down.
It's still called the bridge, Right?

Brooklyn

Could someone leave instructions on how to post photos in the forum as Michael did here? I've got a few from TR's recent deploy. on the runaway sparrow.

Brooklyn

Thanks Michael but I need to know how to get an image from my hard drive posted. Was your image online?

Brooklyn

Didn't work for me dude. I've got POP based e-mail so once it's downloaded, it's on my computer. But, I went ahead and posted the images online, followed your first directions, and it's up and running. Check them out in the Miscellaneous forum. "Runaway Sparrow PHOTOS".

Randy Haskin

quote:
Not really, Tool, a guy on here, kept calling me spider on the chat board, so I made this and emailed it to him as a joke, he liked it!

Is there a standard time that people get together to chat around here?

Brooklyn

I'm relatively new Randy, especially compared to some of the veterans who have been following the posts for a couple of years. I've found it to be quite often that someone is on the same time as you which is easy to find out if you have auto-reply checked when you post and someone posts to the same forum. No set times, unless of course you request one.

Brooklyn

I'm relatively new Randy, especially compared to some of the veterans who have been following the posts for a couple of years. I've found it to be quite often that someone is on the same time as you which is easy to find out if you have auto-reply checked when you post and someone posts to the same forum. No set times, unless of course you request one.

Status
Not open for further replies.