• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why did you become an NFO?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Or when they get to their Fleet squadron and sit down across the desk from their two-anchor skipper. "Sir, you should know, I pretty much laugh at NFOs. I was number one in my API class."

"Sorry but not sorry skip tits"

There's plenty of "stick monkey" vs "window licker" shit talking but it's like a locker room or a big Irish family.

"Nose gunner" is my favorite. Actually, I still remember one of my API instructors, a USMC EA-6B ECMO, who wore a shoulder patch that said "My other ride is an F-15E WSO" (his wife), calling all of us "stick wigglers". I liked that one.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pensacola. Until recently the Navy trained all AF WSOs. A couple of years ago the AF took their guys down the street and stood up their own training squadron there.

Or Whidbey, most of the USAF Navs in the expeditionary squadrons were B-1 or F-15E WSO's.

There is also plenty of reserved parking spaces for the USAF folks at the O'Club so ill-advised hookups there can still happen.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Or Whidbey, most of the USAF Navs in the expeditionary squadrons were B-1 or F-15E WSO's.

There is also plenty of reserved parking spaces for the USAF folks at the O'Club so ill-advised hookups there can still happen.

Guess that's possible too, though most of the married FOs I've known from wildly different communities/services met at Wing Six.

Who the hell goes to the O' Club looking for a hookup?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wouldn't that be an interesting statistic to delve into. Any real data behind that assertion?