• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
It’s always a fun day when I get to wear my U.S. issued Breitling navigation pocket watch from circa 1952...and heckle USMC, USAF, USA and USCG vets at my volunteer shuttle driver job at the VA...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
The bad news: The wife unit has ordered me to secure and stow my original Hasbro GI Joe Adventure Team Commander w/ like-like hair from the early 1970s. He is seasonally utilized as a Christmas ornament above our fireplace...and the wife unit claims that Christmas is over.

The good news: It’s Phlieger Phriday...with my generic mechanical ETA 6497-1 that I built at AWCI Build A Watch School.

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired
The bad news: The wife unit has ordered me to secure and stow my original Hasbro GI Joe Adventure Team Commander w/ like-like hair from the early 1970s. He is seasonally utilized as a Christmas ornament above our fireplace...and the wife unit claims that Christmas is over.

The good news: It’s Phlieger Phriday...with my generic mechanical ETA 6497-1 that I built at AWCI Build A Watch School.

View attachment 24171
You mean, COMNAVAIRKIT??

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Kitchen?

I know I’m such a chauvinist.?
Kitchen!

I get it!

?

LATE ENTRY: Sort of a side bar to “kitchen”...my wife is a former airline pilot...and back when she was flying the line, she would sometimes hear someone say “cookie baker” over the radio after she had made a radio transmission. She thought it was pretty funny and would tell me about it...“Hey, hey, hey, I heard the “cookie baker” transmission today at the office...good times!”

Last edited: