• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I haven’t done enough research to post an accurate listing, but the Breitling, Bremonts, and Speedmaster ~$3k. X-33 $2.5k. Rolex $11.5k.
When you are done with your considerations let the AW club know your prices. I, for one, have an interest in one or two of your pickings. Or, you could let us know who you are selling them through. Good luck on your down-sizing efforts!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
...Omega Speedmaster and X-33
I noticed that you used the word ‘and’ above...does that mean you’re selling two Omega Speedmasters? If so, just wondering if one of the other Speedmasters is a mechanical cal. 321, 861 or 1861.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
I noticed that you used the word ‘and’ above...does that mean you’re selling two Omega Speedmasters? If so, just wondering if one of the other Speedmasters is a mechanical cal. 321, 861 or 1861.

Correct. I'm out of town right now so I can't double check but I'm fairly confident the Moonwatch is an 1861 (closed back, new 2014 purchase year).

Griz882 said:
When you are done with your considerations let the AW club know your prices. I, for one, have an interest in one or two of your pickings. Or, you could let us know who you are selling them through. Good luck on your down-sizing efforts!

I didn't mean to use AW as a means of advertisement, so I won't post a link to any listings I make. However, if anyone is interested they can shoot me a PM.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Correct. I'm out of town right now so I can't double check but I'm fairly confident the Moonwatch is an 1861 (closed back, new 2014 purchase year).
Copy...that’s correct...if you purchased the Moonwatch new in 2014, it would be an 1861. That’s also about the time when Omega switched from the small red box to the large presentation box set for the Moonwatch.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I didn't mean to use AW as a means of advertisement, so I won't post a link to any listings I make. However, if anyone is interested they can shoot me a PM.

As a long-standing member, I don't think anyone is accusing you of a drive-by advertiser. Unless @webmaster says otherwise, I wouldn't feel bad about either a sale post or at least a link to where you're selling them. Heck, I'd be curious just to learn a little bit about the market.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Understood, but a watch is small beans compared to the folks here who advertise houses for sale real on AW!

?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Holy smokes...almost forgot...it’s Phlieger Phriday!

Generic manual wind ETA 6497-1 built at AWCI headquarters by some dude named “mad dog”...

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Holy smokes...almost forgot...it’s Phlieger Phriday!

Generic manual wind ETA 6497-1 built at AWCI headquarters by some dude named “mad dog”...

View attachment 24012

View attachment 24010

Did someone say Flieger Friday? My favorite watch, even had it on in the field on my first JTAC eval.

Fortis Flieger 24hour with a ETA 2893-2 movement.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
@BarryD...check it out, dude.

Years.

Of.

Academy.

Training.

NOTE: Pictured above is my beloved Seiko 6309-7049 which was purchased new at the NASWF NEX in 1987 while an SNA in VT-2.