• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Any polish compound works great at removing even deep scratches - whatever you have laying around house from car wax to toothpaste. I use plastic polish for restoring headlights!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Is that a blue bezel?
Sort of...it has faded to a very deep, midnight blue...not really a blue that hardcore collectors would consider “blue”...it needs to be a lighter blue to be worth the big bucks.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Not enough donuts for eight coffees.
Well...they gave me eight free donuts...one free donut per coffee. How many free donuts am I supposed to get? For the record, all I really want is one free NAM...but they don’t give those out at Dunkin’.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not many Krispy Kreme locations in my neck of the woods, Happened by one on National Donut Day. It had to be a sign from God. As a God fearing man I had to submit to His will. Ate donut. Indulgence grant. Going to heaven is easy. Suck it Protestants.