• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Happy Sunday, folks...double dog Elgin railroad machines for Church [and Dunkin’] today...23j Veritas 376 circa 1915 and 23j B.W. Raymond 494 circa 1933...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Just got an Apple Watch series 3 off amazon.

Not sure how I feel about it. My everyday watch is a Garmin fenix 3. My two nice watches are an omega x-33 and a breitling.

Dunno where this thing fits in the mix. I’d like to take it hiking to see how it plays with gps trail apps.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Just got an Apple Watch series 3 off amazon.

Not sure how I feel about it. My everyday watch is a Garmin fenix 3. My two nice watches are an omega x-33 and a breitling.

Dunno where this thing fits in the mix. I’d like to take it hiking to see how it plays with gps trail apps.

Also curious how useful (or not) in the cockpit...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Also curious how useful (or not) in the cockpit...

Supposedly there is an app called “direct” or something like that that will give you a point and distance to the nearest suitable field. It’s like ForeFlight but worse and on a tiny watch.

Outside of that, the ability to display the altitude, sunset, GMT, and local all on one watch face is pretty useful. My fenix could do all of that. I’m hopeful the hiking apps are where this thing shows its colors.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Speedy Tuesday...utilizing the Omega black coated nylon fabric NATO...at Dunkin’ Donuts...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Speedy Wednesday at the local skatepark with the Raine Inc. protective band and the G&S Proline SC reissue...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Check it out...it’s a Cheesemaster...on Cheesey Wednesday...don’t worry, I’m from Wisconsin. ??