• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which Sunglasses?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
zd9auwbm6v.jpg
Priceless....

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
I've been using Serengeti Norcia with the Driver's Gradient lenses. The flat arms fit quite nicely under my headset and the gradient lenses work really nice in the cockpit.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
For the record...the only sunglasses approved for model TH-57 dogfighting at Dunkin' Donuts on Halloween are...

...wait for it...

...get ready...

...here it comes...

...AOs.

View attachment 18366
I’m disappointed that there isn’t a DD employee in the background wth a “WTF, I don’t get paid enough to deal with crazy people” expression on their face.

KTBQ

Naval Radiator
pilot
Is there any way to quarantine certain worthwhile threads from anything pertaining to donut and or coffee franchises?

Duc'-guy25

pilot
I usually take the clear visor if there is going to be enough nighttime on a flight. It’s a pain but worth having the symbology.

I lied though, I have done polarized glasses with the visor once because it was 5 hours of IMC tanking and the visor wasn’t dark enough. Lost all of the symbology with the glasses on.

At this rate I'll be forced to retire before I have to worry about flying an aircraft that has symbology in the visor.

I've been using Serengeti Norcia with the Driver's Gradient lenses. The flat arms fit quite nicely under my headset and the gradient lenses work really nice in the cockpit.

Grat-zee, the Serengeti's are gathering favor with me. If I could stop dumping money into
For the record...the only sunglasses approved for model TH-57 dogfighting at Dunkin' Donuts on Halloween are...

...wait for it...

...get ready...

...here it comes...

...AOs.

View attachment 18366

I don't even know how to react to this one, but your bags still fit so you've got that going for you!