• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where to go for primary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Williams

I will graduating from OCS in 4 weeks and was wondering about 2 things. If anybody had gone thru API in this time period and if so how long was the wait. The next question is about which location to go to. I've heard that more people get selected jets from Corpus and so on. Any truth to that or should I take it for what it is worth. Also curious about Vance. If anyone has gone thru Vance Id like to talk hear anything you have to say. I've read what is already on the site and just wanted to hear from somebody who went there. I talked to some Marine pilots in the Harrier RAG at Cherry Point and they said hands down it was great. They had no trouble adjusting to advanced and spoke highly of the training they recieved.

Jason Williams

Matt, thanks for the information. You try to tell yourself that all the rumors you hear are just so. They need to create a seperate office around here to control this stuff. Thanks again, Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.