• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When Will They Stop Training People On The F-14?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GunsVF-103

lol, the Phantom.... proof that even bricks can fly if they have big a big enough engine.... and it took two to get ole' Double-Ugly Airborne....

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
^ Why do you talk like you're some kind of wizened old pilot when you maybe have started puberty?

G

GunsVF-103

^Why do you talk like you know anything 'bout me when I've only been here for not even 48hrs?

I never said I was a Wizened old pilot... I'm jsut sayin' what I know from ppl I know.... I first learned to call th F-4 the "Flying Brick" from my Freind's Dad, a USAF Major who works in Intel, used to be an intel officer for Red Flags here at Nellis....
Then some time Later I looked ath Th F-4's Thrust:Weight ratio and then I went "ohhh!"

I can't help it if I got my mind on flying machines of the past...

but you guys must have more free Time than I do to be comin' around makin' assumptions on some guy who happens to know stuff.....

Assumptions?
I'm gonna quote my Gunny on this: First impressions count for a lot...my first impression of you is ****!
bouncy_125.gif

My guess is collegeguy and wintersibs had a baby...this is it. Bad grammar, the occasional weird logic and the cockiness of collegeguy.

G

GunsVF-103

Cocky, yes... Don't forget Eccentric...
as for the Grammar thing, well I'll say this one more time, this is just an online forum, not Grammar profifiencies... (and if you think hat's scary, you shold watch me type in L33t)
Y'all come aorund like I'm being evaluated for a fitness report when I'm just here to burn some free time that I have during the winter break...
You guys need to stop being so uptight.... b-sides, It's Christmas...

G

GunsVF-103

I've Said it before and I'll Say it Again....
Whatever...
If it makes you guys happy, I'll delete my Bio from my profile, but I'd still like to hold on to my reputation as a cocky S.O.B...
cowboy_125.gif

SMD, You seem to be wound up pretty tight
banghead_125.gif
, man... If you go to college acting like the way you do here, your roomate might kill you
gnasher_125.gif
.... and that might be a little bit of a speed bump for your road to make it into the Astronaout program, don't ya think?
Speakin' of Killin' ppl, I don't suggest listening to Rap, that just makes you wanna start bumpin' into people through hallways. I prefer to listen to Slayer; "Chemical Warfare" and "War Ensemble" are pretty cool. It'll take you from cool to Lethal in under 30 seconds.

No where was I? Oh, yeah...
Anyway, I hope I don't have to remind you all that I am only 16, and if none of you were even close to being as cocky, or smart-assed as I am now, then you must have been a mighty boring group of lads.
sleep_125.gif

But I DO know how to respect Authority (one time my parents asked me, "how is it that you without hesitation will listen to the SgtMaj. or the Col. in JROTC, but many times Defy us?"). Besides, I got a year and a Half to get throught this Phase of my life, so chill out.
dopey_125.gif

In a Nutshell, My philosophy is this:
Sure, they say, "Don't do anything your mother wouldn't approve of"
but I say, "Lets do the crudest things we can, and keep it hidden from mom."
devil_125.gif

So, for the love of God, let a guy have some fun, eh?? Eh, gov'na, eh?? <starts pokin' people with his elbow> Say n'more, Say n'more!
tophat_125.gif

Well, not that I've said my share, I'm outta here to take advantage of after X-mas sales.
But before I go, can I get a raise of hands on how many ppl I managed to tick off?

WELL YOU MAY NOT HAVE TICKED ME OFF, BUT YOU'VE ATTRACTED MY ATTENTION. EITHER QUIET DOWN OR GO FIND SOME OTHER BOARD TO BE A SMART ASS ON. ANYTHING THAT DETRACTS FROM THE PROFESSIONALISM OR USABILITY OF THE BOARD GETS PEOPLE KICKED, ASK AROUND ABOUT WINTERSIBS.

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Wait...did I just read correctly and if so, a 16 year old boy just gave somebody advice on college life. WOW. I don't know what to say. "You're just babbling common knowledge, but in a confusing and illogical way." SMD, you made my day with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.