• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When do you wear your uniform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RXSilver

I was wondering when you are required to wear your uniform. Do you just wear it on days when you have your Naval Science class? Also, what if that was the only class you had for that day, would you still be required to wear it for the rest of the day?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That likely depends on your program. Here at Texas A&M the people in the Corps of Cadets wear their uniforms every day.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Most colleges that have NROTC have a drill day, for instance University of Colorado was on Thursday. You wear your uniform all day, including all your civilian classes. Our naval science classes were on M,W,F and we had them with the rest of our classes. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

Crowbar

None
Yeah, I think Colorado's policy as described above fits quite a few schools. We wear uniforms all day Tuesday unless you have some kind of lab that will gunk you up. That's our "drill" day when the whole Bn gets together for GMT's, briefs, etc. We have other events during the week but only special occassional require more uniform wear.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
At Georgia Tech you're required to wear your uniform on Tuesday from 0800-1600, Thursday from 0800-1200, and any time you're standing watch or doing colors. Plus boards and whatnot.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
PSU was pretty much like what's been mentioned so far; once a week until 1700 and when standing OOD or doing colors. Our uniform day was Thursdays.

KBayDog

At The Citadel, MECEPs wear uniforms all day, every day (Service "C" Mon-Thurs, and Blue Dress "D" on Fridays).

Of course, the cadets wear their Greyhound uniforms...

Status
Not open for further replies.