• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What type of coffee are you drinking?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So about a year ago I was visiting my future homestead when my brother turned me onto Kirkland brand Costa Rica coffee. My wife and I absolutely love it but it’s unavailable in the People’s Republic of California COSTCO so we order it online. We enjoy this coffee because it's a rich flavorful dark roast with chocolate overtones.

I used to roast my own coffee and my favorite back then was Peaberry Kona, but haven't had the time nor inclination to roast.

Question for the crowd: what swill are you drinking and why?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
CrispGargantuanHake-small.gif

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Hawaiian Sunrise from Mission Coffee Roasters. Kauai coffee whenever that runs out. I got spoiled in da islands.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've been enjoying Peet's "Auction Block" Kenya beans for a while now. You can set up a regular shipment on their site, which is nice. Beans show up freshly roasted when needed.

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
Black Rifle’s various medium blends, or Nespresso’s Melozio vertuo pods ☕️☕

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Always been a fan of my hometown roaster, Collectivo. Widely available in Wisconsin and available freshly roasted, which was great for the 6 weeks I lived there again. They do mail order, but shipping can be pricey.

Now, in DC, been buying Counter Culture, but still looking for a local roaster.

Had most of the Kirkland Signature ones, but they tend to roast a bit dark for my tastes.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Middle Fork Roasters’ Tough As Nails. Or the Full City Espresso if I can’t get that. Used to always pick up Honeymoon Bay’s French Roast when I was in Whidbey, but this stuff I don’t have to pay shipping on.

Back when I was in the office, it was Starbucks Caffe Verona, because that or Pike Place Roast were all-you-can-drink for free, and I prefer dark roasts.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
HA! The BEST instant coffee I've ever had was in South America...IIRC, it was Buenos Aires, Argentina at the airport. No idea what kind.
Best part about living in the PacNW and doing a couple ATs to Australia was learning that they don’t screw around with tea like some other Commonwealth realms. They’re as serious about good coffee as the biggest Seattle hipster.