• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What next??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmitty

I have sent in my application to my recruiter and he is not really letting me know what is the next step. He did mention it must go through the processor. Do we have to get our med forms and EPSQ done before we send in our package to the board or do we deal with that if we get pro-req'd? Also are we required to report our SAT's? If I remember correctly I winged that test and did not do to well and would rather not report it. My reqruiter did say it was not required if you have a degree but he seemed unsure. Thanks to all who reply!

NavyWannabe

Schmitty,

Welcome to the board. The processor will go through the apps and make sure all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed. There may or may not be more apps to fill out (as I do not know how many you have completed). Once the ADVDOCS are done they will be sent to CNRC for your pro rec. If one of the designators you chose gives you a yes (a pro rec) you will then go through the process of completing your MEPS and EPSQ and you will have to sign some documents of understanding and disclosure. Then your FINDOCS are sent back to the Community for final selection. If you get that final selection then you will receive your date for OCS. The process takes time and it may get frustrating at times. It is kind of like waiting to hear on your college applications. Only it may take longer.

I met with my original recruiter on 15 Apr 2003 after some confusion and my recruiter's assignment to a new location, I was given a new recruiter on 11 Jun 2003. My ADVDOCS were submitted 25 Jul 2003 and I have heard back from two designators already. I am still waiting on the third as the first two were rejections.

sludge31

Been there, Done that...I feel for you...I waited a little over 6 months before being rejected in Nov 03...BUT, then out of nowhere, I got a second chance and a pro-rec...Just holding out for final selection now...hope that doesn't take too long...hang in there guys...sometimes it can be extremely grueling and frustrating...and then it can all happen when you least expect it...make sure to go on with life and don't put everything on hold waiting for the selection...that is where I screwed up...but I guess I got lucky...timing is everything!!...good luck...Sludge

Status
Not open for further replies.